25 May 2014

Red shoes, handy hint & boho gone mad!


Here are the new red shoes I promised Sheila of Ephemera. Diesel sneakers for $50 on special!
Have a look at the shoeshine linkup party!




I went a bit mad with the boho look the other day!
Here I'm wearing a second hand men's wool jumper over a long tunic and slip both second hand.


I tried another look, with a silk jacket I bought secondhand...very lots of patterns!


Detail of the silk scarf given to me secondhand. My ring is painted leather and my earrings are recycled crockery!




Here's a picture with my trusty armlets upcycled from a men's jacket.

Handy Hint:
I discovered something...armlets are great for keeping three quarter sleeves from rolling up to your armpits when putting on a jumper. If you don't want to wear armlets that day, just whip them off again and voila, sleeves stay put!



A glimpse of the fantastically amazing argyle sock/tattered stocking/clog combination!


And a demure pose to close.
I will be linking to The Citizen Rosebud's secondhand party. Come and join the fun!


I don't know if you will be inspired or warned by this ensemble. Take from it what you will!

'Til next time, keep creating,
Jazzy Jack


15 comments:

  1. From shoes to demure via crockery ear rings - what a trip! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jazzy Jack! Thank you for your nice comments.I will take inspiration out of your outfit. Each item is special and I know you want to celebrate all that is special and unique with your outfit! My favorites are the long tunic and the silk jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm rather partial to that one too! But I know you understand about mixing prints! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love your boho looks! What a good idea for the armlets! I always get frustrated when I put on a jacket over 3/4 sleeves. I love 3/4 sleeves but that scrunching issues is a problem. Problem solved! Get armlets.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shawna. I know we are on a similar wavelength ! I do love to solve problems :-) especially ones that have bugged me for years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fabulous red sneakers! Love them! Thanks for linking up to Shoe Shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi praise indeed from the queen of shoes herself!

      Delete
  6. Those red sneakers rock! And your boho look rocks! I just love it how you mix patterns! And the socks with the clogs - so fun! I also admire your home - it looks very interesting and cozy, and very inviting. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love to hear praise of my home. I'm afraid my decorating is also boho. Grab all the stuff you love and jam it in! I wasn't sure about this outfit when I posted it, but people are very kind. Maybe I will inflict it on the world again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Armlets! Brilliant! I am bohemianly inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stole the idea from Jean at http://drossintogold.com ! Love to see your version :-)

      Delete
  9. I LOVED the outfits. :) Definitely felt inspired to step out of my shorts and t-shirt routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great how we inspire each other? And so it goes around. Thanks for your nice comments. You are so creative, I'm sure you will come up with something amazing :-)

      Delete
  10. What fun you have had designing your ensemble and giving us fun to see it on you. All the previous
    owners would chuffed that their treasures are being designer in your hands. D&M

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!